World Mission Rosary provides an opportunity to pray for the whole world, especially for those who are poor and vulnerable.
Each decade of that World Mission Rosary calls to mind an area where the Church continues her evangelizing mission:
- The green portion of the rosary represents the forests and grasslands of Africa;
- The blue portion of the rosary represents blue for the ocean surrounding the islands of the Pacific;
- The white portion of the rosary white symbolizing Europe, the seat of the Holy Father, shepherd of the world;
- The red portion of the rosary represents the calling to mind the fire of faith that brought missionaries to the Americas and
- The yellow portion of the rosary represents the morning light of the East, for Asia.
For more information, contact the World Missions Office at 920-272-8192, or email [email protected]