Thank you for your interest in our World Mission Services Projects Booklet. In the Diocese of Green Bay, this booklet is used as an optional giving resource by our parishes, schools and interested individuals. Click the image on the right to see a sample page in the projects booklet. A project’s acceptance in our booklet does not guarantee you will receive any financial donations. Applications must be submitted online – Deadline May 1 (even years). Projects are selected in June and the booklet is printed and distributed to our Diocesan parishes, schools and interested individuals in the Fall (even years).
- This booklet is used for short-term projects or needs of a village, parish or group.
- No cost is associated with this booklet. 100% of funds donated to your project will be sent to you as we receive them.
- A U.S. mailing address for checks, should your project receive a donation, is required. Checks must be made payable to a Diocese, Religious Order or Organization, not an individual.
- A written endorsement from the local Bishop, Religious Superior or Director of Organization is to be submitted with the project.
- Donations are to be used only as designated in the project page.
- The project should clearly state its purpose/goals and be specific as to how items donated will be used. A cost estimate (U.S. dollars) is helpful and informational.
- Small 4×6 pictures, 300 dpi can be submitted for use on the project page.
- Other than a thank you, donors are not to be solicited for further donations. Do not put donor names on any mailing lists.
- Application deadline is May 1 (even years). Once again, thank you for your interest in our Projects Available Booklet.
- If you would like to save and continue this application to complete at a later date, please click on the green “Save & Continue” button at the bottom of the form. The page will refresh and you must scroll down to the bottom of the page again and enter your email address. You will receive an email link to retrieve your application.