Thank you for your interest in our World Mission Services Projects Booklet within the Diocese of Green Bay. This booklet is used as an optional giving resource by our parishes, schools and interested individuals. We will soon be accepting applications for our 2025-2027 booklet. You can begin to prepare by browsing the current Projects Booklet and reviewing the guidelines below.
- This booklet is used for short-term projects or needs of a village, parish, or group.
- A U.S. mailing address for checks, should your project receive a donation, is required. Checks must be made payable to a Diocese, Religious Order or Organization, not an individual.
- A written endorsement from the local Bishop, Religious Superior, or Director of Organization is to be submitted with the application.
- Donations are to be used only as designated by the donor.
- The project should clearly state its purpose/goals and be specific as to how items donated will be used. A cost estimate (U.S. dollars) is helpful and informational.
- Small 4×6 pictures, 300 dpi can be submitted for use on the project page.
- Other than a thank you, donors are not to be solicited for further donations. Do not put donor names on any mailing lists.
If you have any questions, please call Danielle Dercks in the World Mission Services office at (920) 272-8192 or 1-877-500-3580, ext. 8192, or e-mail at email@example.com