The Bishop’s Appeal is the annual fundraising campaign conducted by the Catholic Foundation to support the ministries and services of the Catholic Diocese of Green Bay to our parishes, schools, families and individuals.
Each family is asked to prayerfully consider how much they will pledge as our partners as the heart and hands of Jesus in service to others.
Your Gift to the Bishop’s Appeal Supports
- Catholic Charities in extending outreach services to those most in need.
- Education in assisting Catholic schools and parishes in their mission to share our Catholic teachings with people of all ages.
- Office of Marriage, Family Life & Pro-Life in reaching out and providing opportunities for people to embrace social justice and share their faith.
- The New Evangelization in focusing on young adult discipleship and formation and adult faith formation, while guiding people closer to Christ through prayer and worship.
- Ministry Formation in training and forming deacons, parish directors and lay ministers.
- Parish Planning & Pastoral Services in helping parishes develop and enhance ministries that encourage prayer, service, sharing and engagement in
- Divine Worship supports the liturgical and sacramental life of parishes.
- The Compass newspaper in publishing news and information about our Church and faith.
- Bishop’s Appeal in assisting the Catholic Foundation to help fund the crucial ministries of the Diocese. Fundraising typically costs 7% to 9%.