Camp Tekakwitha has provided a positive, Catholic summer experience for thousands of youth since its founding in 1926.
Each year, hundreds of boys and girls, ages 7 to 14, spend a week at the camp on Loon Lake, near Shawano, where they:
- receive Holy Communion each Wednesday in our environmentally friendly chapel at Mass or a Liturgy of the Word with Communion
- learn about their faith
- swim, sail, canoe, kayak, paddle boat
- engage in archery and arts and crafts
- participate in campfires
- build lasting friendships
- enjoy a slice of life in the North Woods
The generous support of individuals, businesses, churches, and benevolent organizations provides funding for financial assistance and helps keep camp fees affordable.
Contact us at (920) 272-8162 or 1-877-500-3580, ext. 8162, or e-mail to learn more about supporting Camp Tekakwitha in its ninth decade of service to our youth. You can also visit Camp Tekakwitha’s web page by clicking here.