The Catholic Foundation is blessed to administer more than 300 funds that provide a steady income for the Diocese of Green Bay’s ministries and services, and for parishes, schools, and other Catholic organizations.
The Catholic Foundation administers funds in these areas:
- Advancing the Mission – Stewardship campaign conducted by the Catholic Foundation and our parishes to strengthen the parishes and diocese. The Foundation administers endowments for Leadership Development, Evangelization, Life-Long Catechesis, and Priestly Retirement Care.
- Lumen Christi – Since 1988 this endowment has distributed more than $11 million for our Catholic schools and religious education programs and the professional and academic development of our education leaders.
- Seminarian Fund – Helps educate our future priests.
- Donor Advised Funds – Awards grants to charitable organizations recommended by the donor and/or family member.
- Greatest Need Funds – The Foundation’s general fund, from which the Bishop of the Diocese of Green Bay awards grants to meet the greatest needs.
- Other Funds – Created to meet parish and organizational needs such as education (including scholarships), services, and ministry.