The Bishop’s Appeal is a direct appeal to people of the Diocese, asking them to make a gift to support the mission and ministries of the Diocese of Green Bay. The Bishop’s Appeal helps:
- Young people learn about Jesus in our parishes and Catholic schools
- Individuals and families in need of counseling through programs at Catholic Charities
- Men receive training and formation to become deacons
- Engaged couples through the Marriage Preparation Program
- Care Ministers provide pastoral care to church members
- Parish Evangelization Efforts bring faith-filled programming into our Church communities
- And so much more!
Your gift to the Bishop’s Appeal helps build vibrant parishes and share the Gospel throughout northeastern Wisconsin. Learn more about all the wonderful ministries the Bishop’s Appeal supports.