The Bishop’s Appeal is a direct appeal to people of our Diocese, asking them to make a gift to support the mission and ministries of the Diocese of Green Bay. The Bishop’s Appeal helps:
- Parish faith formation leaders and Catholic school educators receive the training to help our youth discover Jesus.
- Counselors at Catholic Charities provide services such as financial, mental health and addiction programs to help heal and support people in need.
- Men receive training and formation to become deacons.
- Provide workshops for couples entering into marriage or those looking to strengthen their marriage.
- Care Ministers receive training to pray and share Holy Communion with parishioners who are in nursing homes, hospitals or homebound.
- College students stay connected to our Catholic faith through the Newman Centers at UW Oshkosh and UW Green Bay.
- And so much more!
Your gift to the Bishop’s Appeal helps share the Good News throughout northeastern Wisconsin. Learn more about all the wonderful ministries the Bishop’s Appeal supports.