As you plan for your future through a will, you may be thinking about how to care for your loved ones and how to save on estate taxes. But you may also want to consider leaving a legacy gift to your parish or favorite charity. A charitable bequest lets you leave a lasting legacy to an important cause, and often provides valuable tax savings.
What is a Will? A Will is a legal document that determines:
1) How will my property or estate be distributed?
2) Who are the beneficiaries?
3) Who will have the power to manage my finances?
4) How will my final debts & taxes be handled?
5) Who will be the guardian of my dependent children?
6) Who will make my healthcare decisions if I am not able to?
7) How can I remember my favorite charities in my will?
If you would like a Will Planning Guide, or to learn how to remember your favorite charity in your will, please call Cindi at
920-272-8173 or fill out the form below.