Applications can be submitted between October 1 and December 1.
Your grant application must be submitted to the Catholic Foundation by December 1 to receive consideration for funding in the upcoming year. Grant distributions are reviewed and approved by the Catholic Foundation Board of Directors at the March meeting. All grant checks are mailed by June 30.
The purpose of this endowment is to support Respect Life Anti-Abortion Programs in the Diocese of Green Bay through a generous bequest from Monica Meyer.
The mission of the Catholic Foundation is to encourage financial stewardship and generosity by providing a faith-based avenue for giving. The Catholic Foundation ensures that all grant money is used according to the purpose of the endowment.
Characteristics upon which your grant applications may be judged:
Criteria includes, but not limited to:
1. Encourages collaboration
2. Is not duplicative
3. When applicable, should be able to continue program/project after the duration of the grant
4. Grant money requested is used responsibility
Procedure for requesting a grant:
1. Complete an application.
2. Grant requests need to be submitted by December 1. The grant making committee will meet in February to make recommendations.
3. Grants will be finalized at the Catholic Foundation Board of Directors March meeting.
4. Grant monies will be available by June 30 and are expected to be used during the following fiscal year.
5. A grant report is required prior to December 1. The grant report form is located at www.catholicfoundationgb.org/submit-grant-report and needs to be completed by the December 1 deadline.
6. The grant recipient must promote the Catholic Foundation through their project/program by using a Foundation logo in their project/program materials including press releases, materials, social media, etc. Our logo is located at www.catholicfoundationgb.org/grantresources.
7. A final grant report is required for grant money received prior to December 1.