As you plan for your future through a will, you may be thinking about how to care for your loved ones and how to save on estate taxes. But you may also want to consider leaving a legacy gift to your parish or favorite charity. A charitable bequest lets you leave a lasting legacy to an important cause, and often provides valuable tax savings.
1) How will my property or estate be distributed?
2) Who are the beneficiaries?
3) Who will have the power to manage my finances?
4) How will my final debts & taxes be handled?
5) Who will be the guardian of my dependent children?
6) Who will make my healthcare decisions if I am not able to?
7) How can I remember my favorite charities in my will?
If you would like a Will Planning Guide, or to learn how to remember your favorite charity in your will, please call Cindi at
920-272-8173 or fill out the form below.