The Catholic Foundation distributes grants both to qualified individuals as scholarships or to Catholic parishes, schools, Catholic entities and other charitable organizations that do not conflict with Catholic teachings.
Applications are accepted from November 1 to January 15. Your grant application must be submitted to the Foundation by January 15 to receive consideration for funding in the upcoming year. Distributions are reviewed and approved by the board of directors at their March meeting. All distribution checks are mailed by June 30.
If you have any questions on Catholic Foundation grants, please e-mail the Catholic Foundation.
- Catholic Foundation Grant Application
- Lumen Christi Grant Application
- Advancing the Mission Leadership Development Endowment Grant Application
- Advancing the Mission Lifelong Catechesis Endowment Grant Application
- Advancing the Mission Evangelization Endowment Grant Application