These Service funds provide for:
- increasing affordable housing and home ownership in the Green Bay area
- Camp Tekakwitha
- adoptions and children’s services at Catholic Charities
- service trips for post-graduate students
- additional local grants through the Catholic Campaign for Human Development
- daily operations of Grellinger Hall for our retired priests
- pro-life education and respect life anti-abortion programs
- help for children and families, including the poor and homeless
- care for the poor served by Paul’s Pantry and St. Patrick Parish in Green Bay
- St. Agnes Parish’s St. Vincent De Paul Society Conference.
- “A Woman’s Place” drop-in center
For more information about distributions from any of our funds, please see the most current
To learn more about contributing to an existing fund or establishing a new fund to meet specific needs, contact us at (920) 272-8197 or 1-877-500-3580, ext. 8197, or e-mail us.