These ministry funds provide for:
- recruiting and educating priests, seminarians, and lay ministers
- evangelization, life-long catechesis, and priestly retirement
- Diocese of Green Bay’s mission in Elias Pina, Dominican Republic
- ongoing support of the Discalced Carmelite Nuns of the Holy Name of Jesus
- assisting the Salvatorian Mission Warehouse in transporting donated items to missions in Third World countries.
- Sisters of St. Francis of the Holy Cross
- Mount Tabor Center in Menasha
- several parishes and their needs
For information about distributions from any of our funds, please see the most current Annual Report.
To learn more about contributing to an existing ministry fund or establishing a new fund to meet specific needs, contact us at (920) 272-8197 or 1-877-500-3580, ext. 8197, or e-mail us.