The Catholic Foundation has numerous funds that provide a steady income for Education, Service and Ministry within the Diocese of Green Bay and its parishes and schools.
Here are examples of some of those funds:
- All Saints Catholic School Endowment Fund, Antigo — Benefits students of the All Saints Catholic School System of Antigo
- Open Skies Education Initiative Fund — Established by Bishop Robert J. Banks to provide education scholarships to underprivileged children
- Jeanette K. Clark Fund for Children Services — Helps fund children’s services through Catholic Charities
- Monica Meyer Respect Life Endowment Fund — Established by a generous bequest from the Monica Meyer estate for a Respect Life Anti-Abortion Program in the Diocese of Green Bay
- Health & Welfare Fund of Discalced Carmelite Nuns — Established by the Premonstratensian Fathers of St. Norbert Abbey for the ongoing support of the Discalced Carmelite Nuns of the Holy Name of Jesus
- St. John Nepomucene Parish & School Endowment Fund, Little Chute — Supports and assists St. John Nepomucene Parish in Little Chute in its mission by providing supplemental funding for its programs, services, or greatest need
For a complete listing of our funds, see our Annual Report
The Catholic Foundation will work with you and your financial advisors to start a fund or to contribute to an existing fund that matches your interests. For more information, contact Cindi Brawner, Executive Director of the Catholic Foundation, at (920) 272-8181 or 1-877-500-3580, ext. 8181, or e-mail us.